A pool bubbler is an excellent addition to any pool. They are relatively inexpensive and can add great fun to your pool time. But, like anything else, there are pros and cons to having a pool bubbler.
This article will explore what a pool bubbler is, some of the pros and cons of having one, and whether or not a pool bubbler is right for you.
What Is a Pool Bubbler?
A pool bubbler is a small fountain that attaches to the side of your above-ground or in-ground pool. The water from the bubbler flows into the pool, creating a gentle stream of bubbles, adding ambiance and relaxation to your pool area.
Pros of Having a Pool Bubbler
There are several pros to having a pool bubbler.
- First, they are relatively inexpensive. You can find a good-quality bubbler for about $500, a small price to pay for the enjoyment that a pool bubbler can bring.
- Second, a pool bubbler can add beauty and relaxation to your pool area. The gentle stream of bubbles can create a soothing and peaceful atmosphere, which can be a fantastic way to unwind after a tedious day or to relax on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
- Third, a pool bubbler can be used as a safety feature. The bubbles from the bubbler can help prevent evaporation and keep your pool water cleaner. The bubbles create a barrier between the water and the air.
- Fourth, a pool bubbler can help keep your pool area cooler in the summer. The bubbles from the bubbler will reflect the sunlight and help keep the pool area cooler. This can be a great way to enjoy your pool without worrying about the heat.
- Fifth, a pool bubbler can be used to add oxygen to your pool water. This is beneficial for both people and fish. The added oxygen can help clear your pool water and make it easier for fish to breathe.
Cons of Having a Pool Bubbler
A pool bubbler also has some downsides.
- First, they can be noisy. If you have an above-ground pool, the noise from the bubbler can be amplified. This can be an issue if you are trying to enjoy a quiet pool day.
- Second, a pool bubbler can use a lot of electricity. If you have an above-ground pool, the pump for the bubbler will need to be plugged in and running constantly. This can add up to a significant increase in your electric bill.
So, should you get a pool bubbler? That depends on your needs and preferences. A pool bubbler may be right for you if you want a way to add beauty and relaxation to your pool area.
However, if you are concerned about the noise or the electricity usage, you may want to consider other options.
Need Pool Bubbler Installation in Menifee, CA?
Contact Taylor Made Pools Inc. today to schedule a free consultation. Our experts will assist you in choosing the perfect pool bubbler for your needs.
We also offer a variety of other pool products and services, including pool pumps, filters, heaters, and more.
Give us a call today at 844-344-7665 to learn more!